Rose Hall Great House Tours
At the Rose Hall, we offer three Great House Tours. These include:
- Rose Hall Great House: Day and Garden Tour– historical day tour of the 18th-century mansion.
- Rose Hall Great House: Haunted Night Tour– a historical and interactive tour (with actors) of the 18th-century mansion at night.
- Cinnamon Hill Great House Tour– historical tour of the Jamaican vacation home of famous country legends Johnny and June Cash.
The Rose Hall Great House is open from Mondays to Saturdays and is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Rose Hall Great House: Day and Garden Tour- Mondays to Saturdays 9:15 am to 4:00 pm
- Rose Hall Great House: Haunted Night Tour- Wednesdays to Saturdays 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Cinnamon Hill Great House Tour– Mondays to Fridays from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Rose Hall Great House: Day and Garden Tour- Tours are facilitated any time between the hours of 9:15 am and 4:00 pm.
Rose Hall Great House: Haunted Night Tour (RESERVATIONS REQUIRED)- 6:00 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:00 pm.
Cinnamon Hill Great House Tour– Tours are facilitated any time between the hours of 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Each tour is approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
Rose Hall Great House: Day and Garden Tour- US$25 per adult and US$10 per child (12 years and under). Children 2 years and under are free.
Rose Hall Great House: Haunted Night Tour- US$30 per adult and US$12 per child (12 years and under). Children 2 years and under are free.
Cinnamon Hill Great House Tour-US$25 per adult and US$10 per child (12 years and under). Children 2 years and under are free.
You can book directly via our website to receive discounted prices. Please click the following link to book https://rosehall.com/rose-hall/
Yes, we do. A valid Jamaican ID has to be presented upon checking in to receive the Jamaican discounted rates. To book or for more information about our Jamaican rates, please click the following link https://wa.me/18763839063
For more information, email your query to email@example.com.
Currently, there are transportation providers that we work closely with to assist visitors with transportation to and from their hotels. Please note that the transportation cost is not included in the tour cost and is at an additional charge. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No, we do not provide accommodations. However, we are in close proximity to many all-inclusive hotels, resorts, and villas, along the Elegant Corridor, Rose Hall, St. James.
The Rose Hall Great House Day & Garden Tour and Haunted Night Tour are conducted in English. However, there are scripts in ten (10) languages available at Admissions. These languages include Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Polish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, and Italian.