Immerse yourself if the heritage of the island as your expert guide shares the story of this colonial ruin restored to its former majesty in the 1960’s. Learn about the lifestyle
of the European bourgeoisie in the isles of the Caribbean in the Eighteenth Century. The tale of the Annee Palmer, the famed White Witch of Rose Hall is sure to delight. Beautiful tropical gardens and personalities will colour your experience fun along
- The Legend of Rose Hall
- Witches Brew (recommended to steady your nerves!)
- Duration – 90 minutes
- No reservations required for groups under 20.
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- No photos or videos allowed in the house
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable Shoes
- Not recommended for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not handicapped accessible
OPENING DAYS & TIME
- Daily From 9:15am to 5:15pm
- $20 USD
- $10 USD for ages 4 – 11 years old