At night, Rose Hall is not for the faint of heart! Experience the Rose Hall Plantation’s dramatic past as you venture into the world of the White Witch as she roams this Eighteenth Century sugar plantation seeking the love and fortune that first lured her here. But be warned Legend upholds that no one who crossed her survived to tell the tale!! This promises to be the encounter of a lifetime.
- The Legend of Rose Hall
- Witches Brew (recommended to steady your nerves!)
- Duration – 45 minutes
- No reservations required for groups under 20.
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- No photos or videos allowed in the house
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable Shoes
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old
- Not recommended for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not handicapped accessible
OPENING DAYS & TIME
- Daily From 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- $20 USD
- $10 USD for ages 4 – 11 years old
Rose Hall Great House & Garden Tour
Rose Hall Great House Haunted Night Tour
Cinnamon Hill Great House “Home of Johnny Cash” Tour