Rose HallGreat House
At the heart of the property is the historic Rose Hall Great House, a restored 18th-century architectural masterpiece. Neighbouring luxury residential communities, feature golf course frontage with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Home to two of the Caribbean’s most widely acclaimed golf courses, Rose Hall offers 54 holes of championship play designed by Rick Baril, Robert von Hagge.
Rose Hall Great House & Garden Tour
Monday-Saturday From 9:00am to 5:00pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
Immerse yourself in the heritage of the island as your expert guide shares the story of this colonial ruin restored to its former majesty in the 1960’s. Learn about the lifestyle of the European bourgeoisie in the isles of the Caribbean in the Eighteenth Century. The tale of the Annee Palmer, the famed White Witch of Rose Hall is sure to delight. Beautiful tropical gardens and personalities will colour your experience with fun along the way!
Rose Hall Great House Tours After Dark
Wednesday-Saturday From 6:00pm to 9:00pm
At night, Rose Hall is not for the faint of heart! Immerse yourself in the lifestyle of the 19th-century European bourgeoisie…but with a twist. You will come to know the true horrors of the “White Witch of Rose Hall”, Annee Palmer, and the many spirits that walk the halls of the Rose Hall Great House at night. Hear the spine-chilling historic tale of the notorious murders and feel the house come alive through an interactive tour set in the 19th century… Afterwards, steady your nerves with a ‘Witches Brew’ cocktail at the Dungeon Bar.
Visit us today… the White Witch awaits.
- The Legend of Rose Hall
- Jamaica’s ONLY Haunted Night Tour
- Guided tour of the Rose Hall Great House
- Tours are conducted in English. However, scripts are available in over ten (10) languages.
- Historical Museum
- 18th Century Graveyard
- Bird Watching (Day & Garden Tour)
- Nature Walk (Day & Garden Tour)
- Shop at the Annee’s Treasure for authentic Jamaican arts and crafts
- Witches Brew Cocktail at Dungeon Bar
- Duration – 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Reservations are required for groups over 15.
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- No photos or videos are allowed in the house
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable Shoes
- Day Tour: $25 USD / $10 USD for ages 4 – 11 years old
- Night Tour: $30 USD / $12 USD for ages 4 – 11 years old
- No reservations required for groups under 20
- Transportation is not provided to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- No photos or videos allowed in the house
- Not recommended for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not handicapped accessible
Rose Hall Day Tour
Rose Hall Night Tour
Are you a Tour Representative?
Register with Rose Hall Great House Tours for access to our exclusive tours, deals and more.