Our Rose Hall Golf Clinic is postponed until further notice.
In lieu of the emergence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease it causes: Coronavirus Disease 2019 – COVID-19, effective immediately, Rose Hall Developments Limited and the White Witch Golf Course is postponing our Free Golf Clinic.
With concern for your health and well-being, as well as that of our employees, RHDL in consultation with our Head Golf Professionals and executive team, decided this was best. This was an easy decision to make as we take the health and wellness of our communities very seriously. Please know that we will reschedule the golf clinic when there is more information on the virus’ impact and longevity to our country.
The world health community continues to monitor closely the emergence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus as at this time as no one knows how severe this outbreak will be. Given this uncertainty, and the fact that the seasonal influenza (flu) virus is also widespread, we are taking proactive steps to address several business concerns.
Safety is paramount at this time for all of us and while we appreciate your understanding, we hope even more, that everyone cooperates in taking steps to reduce the transmission of this communicable disease by:
- Staying home if you are sick and contacting your Doctor immediately.
- Washing your hands frequently with soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Covering your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discarding used tissues in the trash.
- Limiting contact with persons who are sick with respiratory symptoms as much as is possible.
- Sanitizing frequently touched surfaces regularly.